Expert Video Marketing Rochester NY | Rochester New York Video Marketing Experts

Posted on Oct 19, 2016 under Uncategorized | No Comment

Visit: http://yourprofitweb.com/seo/video-marketing-rochester-ny/ or call: 1-888-846-7848

FACT: 90% of All Internet Traffic Is Currently Video Established

Are you trying to succeed online by attempting to just take advantage of the other 10%?

Taking Advantage Of Video Promotion To Get The Marketing Edge

Video and the net are two things that are perfectly fit for one another and there’s no doubt that video has played a major role in the world of internet marketing in the last few years. This craze for videos actually did start with YouTube and since then you definitely can find videos covering each and every issue you’ll be able to think of and this has, subsequently, led to them being used to train folks on various services and products in addition to for entertainment functions. What all of this means from a business point of view is that you have to have a video marketing plan in position as your competition have likely already done so to take advantage of our love for video.

There is a chance that if you are new to video that you are still unsure as to why you should go and have one on your web site and this is perfectly normal at first it might seem as if it’s lots of hassle. Having this perspective is, however, wrong and the five reasons that follow will illustrate why this is the case.

1. It Is Still Seen As Being New And Enjoyable

Video has been around for years, but having them on your own web site and using them for marketing purposes is still in its infancy with small businesses. What this means is that when a visitor lands on your own site and notices you’ve got a video, they’re going to believe that your business actually is current as they will wrongly think that only large scale businesses use video , which will certainly have a positive impact on both your firm together with your own branding.

2. People Love To See Them

Studies demonstrate that if people are given the choice between reading text or watching a video to learn something, then the vast majority will go for the video. The reason for this is that people view it as being exciting to them and they think they are going to learn more in a shorter period of time as well as have less questions about the products or services.

3. Your Bounce Rate Cuts

It is a known fact that individuals have less spare time and they are unwilling to sit there and read pages of text just to learn about a service or product. Market research has shown that having a video cuts down on the number of individuals that just bounce right off a website as they will click on that video and begin to watch it and the consequence of all of this is that they are more likely to spend money with you and a smaller bounce rate also means you can charge more for adverts on your own site as well.

4. You Get Increased Exposure For Your Business

Then you are going to vastly increase exposure for your company basically within a day, if you’ve got your video on your site and video sharing websites. The reason for this is that when they’re put on these sites they are accompanied by a title and use keywords to make sure that when people carry out a search the right videos afterward appear and when somebody sees the video it then makes it more likely that they’ll go back to the original web site in order to find out more. You can increase your ranking, by using a video and the higher your search engine ranking the more hits you are likely to get.

See our other video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBxn5qlTD7U

http://www.hitmission.com/hydravid/expert-video-marketer-rochester-new-yorkrochester-ny-video-marketers-video_88a9cb5f2.html

Visit: http://yourprofitweb.com/seo/video-marketing-rochester-ny/ or call: 1-888-846-7848 FACT: 90% of All Internet Traffic Is Currently Video Established Are you trying to succeed online by attempting to just take advantage of the other 10%? Taking Advantage Of Video Promotion To Get The Marketing Edge Video and the net are two things that are perfectly fit for one another […]">Viddyoze Template Club – What is Viddyoze Template Club – Viddyoze Template Club Review (Jul 19, 2017)
  • Visit: http://yourprofitweb.com/seo/video-marketing-rochester-ny/ or call: 1-888-846-7848 FACT: 90% of All Internet Traffic Is Currently Video Established Are you trying to succeed online by attempting to just take advantage of the other 10%? Taking Advantage Of Video Promotion To Get The Marketing Edge Video and the net are two things that are perfectly fit for one another […]">Für alle Makler dort draussen. So kann deine Logoeinblendung aussehen (Jul 19, 2017)
  • Visit: http://yourprofitweb.com/seo/video-marketing-rochester-ny/ or call: 1-888-846-7848 FACT: 90% of All Internet Traffic Is Currently Video Established Are you trying to succeed online by attempting to just take advantage of the other 10%? Taking Advantage Of Video Promotion To Get The Marketing Edge Video and the net are two things that are perfectly fit for one another […]">Split Test Monkey – Why Split Testing is So Important – Split Test Monkey Review (Jul 18, 2017)
  • Visit: http://yourprofitweb.com/seo/video-marketing-rochester-ny/ or call: 1-888-846-7848 FACT: 90% of All Internet Traffic Is Currently Video Established Are you trying to succeed online by attempting to just take advantage of the other 10%? Taking Advantage Of Video Promotion To Get The Marketing Edge Video and the net are two things that are perfectly fit for one another […]">Viddyoze Live Action – Viddyoze Live Action Full Review and Bonuses – offerpaper.com (Jul 18, 2017)
  • Visit: http://yourprofitweb.com/seo/video-marketing-rochester-ny/ or call: 1-888-846-7848 FACT: 90% of All Internet Traffic Is Currently Video Established Are you trying to succeed online by attempting to just take advantage of the other 10%? Taking Advantage Of Video Promotion To Get The Marketing Edge Video and the net are two things that are perfectly fit for one another […]">Online Business Assets – Online Business Most Valuable Asset – internetmarketingissues.com (Jul 14, 2017)
  • Leave a Reply